WHY CHOOSE INFOPEST?
Infopest’s search mechanisms help you find Agvet products that:
- can be used on a particular host (crop, animal or other situation)
- can be used to control a particular pest (weed, disease, insect and other)
- are registered by a particular company (dealer)
- contain a certain active constituent
- have a particular product name
- or any combination of the above.
- advanced search capability for approved chemical products
- label and permit images
- rates of use
- withholding periods
- maximum residue limits
- export slaughter intervals
- information on managing pests resistant to chemicals
- tools to prepare your own reports about chemical uses via Excel
- company supplied MSDSs.
- what to do in case of a spill
- transport and storage requirements
- personal protective equipment
- toxicity information
- potential environmental impact
- dangerous goods manifest.
Advanced search capability with the ability to search more than 11500 chemical products, permits and MSDS in one place
Accuracy of data
How can Infopest help?
- lists the right products for the job
- allows you to view the labels to check suitability
- helps you choose the best product for your needs
- helps you manage chemical application risks
- provides a source of material safety data
- food safety program compliance
Who is Infopest for?
Infopest is a valuable resource for:
- agribusiness consultants
- agricultural and veterinary regulatory officers
- chemical suppliers and resellers
- commercial sprayers
- primary producers
- nursery industry
- workplace health and safety representatives